I've been working on drop cloth window treatments for the past week. Since there are three windows, that means 6 panels. I thought I would take a break and share a few drop cloth ideas I found. Canvas drop cloths are great because they're inexpensive (about $11 for 6' x 9'), strong, large, and look very similar to linen! The possibilities are endless.
1. Drop Cloth Tablecloth: This one has words in different fonts. Make it any theme that you want. Since drop cloths come 6' x 9', you have plenty of fabric to work with. Just use a broad tip Sharpie Marker for the words.
2. Drop Cloth Placemats: For complete instructions, click on the link below the picture.
3. Upholster a Chair with a Drop Cloth
4. Drop Cloth Pillow: This one has ruffles. For a tutorial, just click the link below the picture. I love this one. I am definitely going to tackle this one.
5. A Drop Cloth Shower Curtain: This one is stenciled. For a complete tutorial, click on the link below the picture.
6. A Drop Cloth Table Runner: I love this. Simple, easy, and quick. For a complete tutorial, just click the link below.
7. A Tufted Drop Cloth Ottoman: I have to say this project has left me speechless. It's absolutely beautiful! There is a very detailed tutorial if you're brave enough to try it!
8. Drop Cloth Art: Simple and cheap and looks great too!
I love all these projects and they are just a few of the project I found online. Soon I'll share my drop cloth window treatments with you with complete instructions. If you have a favorite drop cloth project, I'd love to hear about it.
Now back to work...
Thanks for stopping by...