Today we'll look at some great DIY organization ideas for the bathroom. If you're like me, there is never enough space for all your stuff. Here are 10 tips to make better use of the space you have. 1. Add storage over the door.
2. Hang towels on the back of the door. The only thing I would change here is the door knob - I'd change it to match the towel racks.
3. Add a beautiful antique dresser or armoire for added storage.
4. Hang hooks on the wall for hanging up towels. I love the pictures of the kids, then there is no question as to whose hook is whose!
5. Add floating shelves over the toilet.
Click the link below for a complete tutorial.
6. Use old crates as storage. These would look good above the toilet.
7. Use plant holders to hold your hairdryer and other electronics.
8. I absolutely love this idea - paint mason chairs to hold Q-Tips, cotton balls, and brushes. Check out the link below for a complete tutorial on how to make these.
9. Add a recessed tile-lined niche in the shower for storage that doesn't get in your way but is easy to reach.
10. Take advantage of every usable space. If you have a separate tub, why not add shelving at one end?
If you have some good DIY organization tips for the bathroom, please feel free to share. Next we'll look at the laundry room.
Thanks for stopping by...
Until next time,