This month we've been talking about organization. One of the easiest ways to achieve organization is to live simply. Here are a few tips to help you achieve that. 1. Declutter: If you haven't used it or worn it in the past year get rid of it.
2. Straighten up a little bit each day. Spending just 10 or 20 minutes at the end of each day putting things away will help keep your home and your life more manageable.
3. Less is more means watching your spending If you don't absolutely have to have it, don't buy it.
4. Learn to say no. You are not Super Mom. This is probably one of the hardest things for people to do. If you have any tips on this, please let me know. :)
5. Schedule me time. Schedule some time each day that is just for you. Do yoga, take a walk, read a book, take a bath or whatever else helps you to relax.
6. Slow down. Don't rush through your activities. Enjoy the little things.
So with that said, here is today's free printable...
Here is your high resolution file. Just right click and save to your computer.