I thought I would start something new today. I've been doing free printables for a while but not on a regular schedule. Now you can visit on Friday and download a free printable.
Today's free printable is...
Just in time for Thanksgiving! Right click on the image below and save to your computer, then print when you are ready. This cute little greeting card is sized at 4 x 5.5 when folded (or 8 x 5.5 unfolded). All you need is an envelope! Graphics courtesy of The Graphics Fairy
Here are a few hints for cutting and folding that will insure that your card will look beautiful:
- Use the crop marks as a guide for cutting.
- One the back find the center of the card. Use a ruler to measure the center at the top and the bottom. With a pencil, lightly mark these points and draw a straight line between them.
- Score the line with the back of a X-Acto knife or table knife.
- Erase the pencil lines with a soft eraser.
- Carefully fold along the scored line.
Have a fabulous weekend!
Thanks for stopping by...
Until next time,