We talked about getting the outside of you house ready for spring on Monday. Today we'll talk about getting the inside of you house ready.
1. Clean your windows. It's spring and you want to bring the sunshine in. You can't do that very well if your windows aren't clean! All you need is 2 cups water, 1/4 cup white vinegar, and 1/2 tsp of dish detergent.
2. Clean your blinds with white vinegar.
3. Declutter. A good idea for any time of the year!
4. Put away heavy linens. Now's a good time to replace your winter comforter with something light and colorful.
5. Flip your mattress. As long as you are changing your linens, you might as well flip your mattress and wash your bedding. Did you know that you can wash your pillows too?
6. Add new pillows in your living room and bedrooms.
7. Add fresh flowers. Use a simple mason jar wrapped with raffia for a nice touch.
8. Decorate with fresh fruit.
9. Wrap books with pretty paper.
10. Hang a picture. Here's this week's free chalkboard printable. Remember just right click on image below and save to file.