Spring! There is no better time to love your home. Is you home looking a little bit weary? Has your home lost its curb appeal? I have put together 10 ideas to get your home ready for spring and love your home again. 1. Start on the outside. Sweep and clear off walkways.
2. Pressure wash your house if needed.
3. Clean out gutters.
4. Prune your shrubbery. Replace as needed. Plant flowers and add mulch to flower beds.
5. Clean your light fixtures. Change worn out bulbs.
6. How does your front door look? Does it need a new coat of paint? I found this great tutorial at love, pomegranate house on how to paint your front door.
7. Refurbish the hardware on the front door. Yes you can paint them!
8. Now check your shutters. Can they use a fresh coat of paint?
9. Add a flower pot at the front door.